Sergeant Jones - Stand Down Memphis Inc. - IMG_2764, a photo by samuelfcampbell2003 on Flickr.
Mr. Samuel F. Campbell
Your Emerging Freelance Artist
Harmonicas & Acoustic Guitar Soloist & Grand Piano Soloist
• Dramatic Musical Instrumental Interpretations
• Hand Drawings
• Acrylic Paintings
• Oil Paintings
• IBM Computer Graphics
“Give Me A Break” by Ray Harris and Jane Claypool Watermill Press copy right 1983
I found this book o be a very pleasant, light and interesting read. A nice break from studying the guitar, piano and operating the computer. This was a group of eight short stories:
1. Give Me a Break - Brothers having a spat leaving one injured and in the hospital turned out to be a lesson in love for older healthier and stronger brother. This is a lesson of the strength of the family unit and his mother's love that endures the test of shame, anger, guilt, blame,, and hurt and yet still turns him around from running away to returning to the equal love of their mother,
2. Where I Belong - A beautiful daughter learns she has to stand up to her loving head strong mother, to realize that she was living an exact carbon copy of her mother in reverse, with dreams just as her mother had when she was a young lady living with her mother. Hear they both found they were to support each other’s dreams, wanting the best for each other, even separating from each other in different loving ways as they became closer.
3. Romeo, My Enemy - Seems to me the writer was so caught up in himself and had a thing so strong for the pretty girl next door, that he was blinded to the intelligence of her and her pet monkey.
4. A Horse and Dog of My Own – the grass on the other side of the fence my seem greener, Like a promise to move to another state with a horse of your own for a pet. When in fact if need be you can usually fix up the grass you already in, to be just as pleasant. By maybe not moving and just getting a dog for a pet.
5. Working Scared – this is a lesson on how someone can be forgiven for the stress life puts on us to survive and how one might take their education more seriously and use the time to gain a foot hold onto their future in the force.
6. The Math Exam - the student seemed to be placing the responsibility of his success and learning ability totally on the teacher and in the process he found that he had built a challenge to beat the teacher and in fact he raised the bar for his own learning
7. A Great Job - A young lady learns that the warnings of a loving caring mother may seem as put downs to a youth however in the growing up process the facts being passed on of experience is a gift that well be appreciated and may steer a young woman away from dangerous situations in the work
8. Just Plain No Good – Though you may not look exceptionally attractive or be very smart at time maybe you don’t have great physical abilities however this story shows that we all can be a very important part of the story of life for it takes all kinds to save a life as well as live it. There is good to be found in everything!
"The Hustler", byWalter Tevis
"A Jounal of Love" by Edward Mannix,
"The Hunger Games" -
"I Spit On Your Grave" - is a 2010 American rape and revenge horror film, and a remake of the controversial 1978 cult film of the same name. It was directed by Steven R. Monroe, and stars Sarah Butler, Chad Lindberg, Daniel Franzese, Rodney Eastman, Jeff Branson, and Andrew Howard.
Tumblr, Twitter, YouTube willing to expand promotonal efforts thriugh social marketing networks and games.
The Beatle's "Got To Get You Into My Life" Guitar / Grand Piano
This is an associates original completed art work sample: Clearing Cracks by Arthour Hart
An Emerging Artist
Memphis TN. 38104-4071
Grand Piano / Acoustic Guitar / Harmonica / Oil Paintings
Computer Software Operating Technician ( Wordstar, Data Plus III, Lotus 1, 2, & 3, Wordperfect 5.0, 5.1, 5.5, Word Powerpoint, Excel, Desktop Recycling, Desktop Repairs, Networked, Stand Alone CPU’s Familiar with creating and designing, sales of computer systems to include IBM and MAC Desktops, Laptops and Palm Held devices. I manage an Online Gallery Of my computer Graphics, 500 songs and Sheet Music or Tab’s, Google, Facebook and Flickr Photos, 300 Youtube Videos and Paintings
I’m known as the "Strategist" amongst 16 other types because of my uncanny ability to visualize the future. Of all the other 16 types, mine make the best planners and strategists. We can see many moves ahead. We naturally create contingency plans. I my be hard to get to know and may appear cold, until one has time to relate to me. I'm a natural leader, however I frequently prefer to avoid the spotlight and work in the background. I’d make an excellent number 2 in a organization, leaving the top position for the more extraverted types.
What really stands out about me is my strong self confidence, which to many, will look like arrogance. I've a tendency toward being a perfectionists. I tend to do the best in school and in particular higher education. I'm the type, that In many cases have created the curriculum, tests, and the exams. My type make up only 2% of the population, making them relatively rare. I'm for the most part Introverted, reserved, logical, objective and intellectual.
I prefer the careers where:
Management allows people to be self directed.
Where there are several types of opportunities to demonstrate competence.
Where the culture appreciates fair but tough decision making. Where the work offers plenty of opportunities to make decisions. I'm often able to maintain control over many projects. I often can apply my natural ability to focus and concentrate, rather than multitask. I often consider the environment, culture and pace; which in turn, allows me to consider things fully before having to respond. I love to work when it's the kind of work that allows me to work at a careful steady pace and involves theory and some speculation. I prefer the work that allows me adequate private time to work alone and to concentrate. The kind of work that involves creativity, imagination and a creative approach to problem solving. Work that involves looking beyond the present i.e. future possibilities, future products, future actions. I love performing and working when it's not limited to what exists today but involves "what may be" and "what could or should be". I strive for the work that allows me to utilize my natural ability to analyze and make objective, logical decisions. I'm involved and usually stick with work which allows me to utilize my natural ability to provide others with direction and supervision. I can be usually found in an environment that's more structured and disciplined, being on time and following procedures, I considered as important.